Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What face creams or skin products should I be using now,I'm 29 years old?

and I am concerned about aging:( Please advise...thanks in advance!What face creams or skin products should I be using now,I'm 29 years old?
You can try the Intelligence line - I use another anti aging line from the company. But it's important to find something you like and works for you. Starting at your age is perfect too. You are very smart to be on top of this - instead of my age and suddenly jumping in. However I love my regime -





e-mail me if you'd like [free] samples to check it out.


It's a 5 step regime to target all skin types. It's one product line that is both smart/simple and great for you and your skin. :)What face creams or skin products should I be using now,I'm 29 years old?
I use Arbonne. It's pricey, but, I love it. I'm not trying to sell here. Just really like the product. It's all natural. You can bid for these items on ebay for around half the price compared to paying full price from a consultant. Be a wise shopper.
read tips on skincare and aging to help you better on this site
I really like Mary Kay products or Aveda. They can be more pricey but they really are worth it I think. You can search for a Mary Kay dealer in your area online, and aveda.com is where to buy aveda products!
I'm not sure how well it keeps you from aging, but I like the Aveeno Positively Radiant line. They also have a line called Positively Ageless. I like their products because they use natural ingredients and I have very sensitive skin. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment