Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do any of the creams I see advertised for reducing thread veins on the face work?

I have recently read an article about these products.The cost varies from 拢15 to 拢100. Quite a lot to spend if the results are minimal!! The thread veins on my face are not very bad but I would still like to reduce them. Laser treatment is costly so should I give the creams a chance? I will be very grateful for any comments!! Thankyou.Do any of the creams I see advertised for reducing thread veins on the face work?
Avon do something called Anew Clinical Laser and yes it does work.I have thread veins and this reduces them, the really fine ones disappear altogether, the others are reduced and less red. I have noticed though, if you stop using it they do come back but for the price it is well worth it.Do any of the creams I see advertised for reducing thread veins on the face work?
sometimes they do sometimes they just con the hell out of you
I believe you would be wasting your money on creams surface treatments can only eradicate whats on the surface, Laser treatment treats whats beneath, if you drink alcohol give it up as this causes the problem. Try to find a therapist who will allow you to pay in installments it's the only way to get this problem fixed. Good luck with saving!
money honey


smile and it will go away

No comments:

Post a Comment