Thursday, December 31, 2009

Does an expire face cream still works as not a expire one?

I bought this Olay face cream and when I got home I realize it's expire!! I was going to return it but I loss the receipt. Is it still good to put on?Does an expire face cream still works as not a expire one?
i wouldn't risk it, especially on your face- you wouldn't want to have a bad reaction to it. most stores will at least give you store credit for a returned item if you don't have the receipt- as long as you didn't open it.Does an expire face cream still works as not a expire one?
when it expires it means that the chemicals have expired and not any good! Don't use it chemicals begin to seperate after time.





I have and avon store that is totally awesome and the prices are wonderful!! I have many types of cleansers and scrubs,and much more for whatever your needs are please visit this site





http://ochandler.avonrepresentative.com/





If you have any questions please email me at punkerjune@yahoo.com
just to play it safe, dont wear it

No comments:

Post a Comment