Thursday, December 31, 2009

What face creams have an SPF of 30 or higher that won't clog my pores (non-comedogenic)?

many different companies have them, forget about non-comedogenic, you have to experiment with them to find one you are not allergic to, people often confuse acne with allergies. There is a different. I used to think I was getting acne when it was really an irritation to certain chemicals. I now use a Mary Kay product that is 30spf.What face creams have an SPF of 30 or higher that won't clog my pores (non-comedogenic)?
neutrogena healthy defense daily moisturizer. i have bad acne and that doesn't clog your pores. =)What face creams have an SPF of 30 or higher that won't clog my pores (non-comedogenic)?
I use Coppertone SPORT. Its got a 30 SPF, and its a nice thin spray that you don't feel at all (also, no rubbing involved)! It not sticky, or slimey and I like the smell of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment