Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good face cream that will help improve a mans complexion?

My father has asked me to see if I can find a cream for his complexion. He wants something that is not oily and that he can use at night. Unscented would be good as well. Thank You in advance..What is a good face cream that will help improve a mans complexion?
My brother (age 50) uses the ';Clinique for Men'; skin care product line and has had a lot of luck with it, he's been using it for years after my Mother bugged him to take care of his skin. I'm not sure if it is scented. I just know from my sister in law said that he uses it diligently and it's doesn't make his skin oily or greasy at all. I suppose that much like the Clinique skin care line for women, they have different products for different types of skin (oily/dry/normal, etc.). Hope that helps,What is a good face cream that will help improve a mans complexion?
i bought my husband nivea for men. He seems to like it. Why not give it a shot
Try a high quality lotion





SARNA is made for rashes but it helps with discolorations as well





SARNA LOTION

No comments:

Post a Comment