Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is it okay to use a moisturizing face cream if I use a face wash that I leave on?

it's this three step thing and you leave the third one on, you don't wash it. but it really dries my face out. is it okay to use a moisturizer or will it make my face wash not work?Is it okay to use a moisturizing face cream if I use a face wash that I leave on?
if that is what it tells you on the bottle. if it tells you no, then you should not. need to know what it is that you are putting on our face before I can give a complete answer, sorry.Is it okay to use a moisturizing face cream if I use a face wash that I leave on?
use the moisturizer in the morning. use the leaveitstuff at night before you go to bed. use the leaveitstuff half the time you have been normally and/or use 1/2 of the amount
I'm not sure what you mean, this is my answer for what I THINK you mean!





DONT mix you're moisturizers, or face cream's, or anything that you put on you'r body, the chemical in that lotion, is to make that place do whatever, but if you mix them the chemicals will react and you'll end up with a blotchy face, and have the time you mix moisturizers its in the works of creating wrinkles by the age of 25-35, (after that you begin to get wrinkles anyways!)
  • windows vista
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment