Saturday, December 26, 2009

What face cream to surgeons recommend after a face lift?

I would think that even if you didn't have a face lift it would be the best face cream to use as it would be so powerful.





Could I be right here?What face cream to surgeons recommend after a face lift?
Obagi, but not for at least 12 weeks until the scars have healed and everything has settled down. HTH.What face cream to surgeons recommend after a face lift?
I didn't get there in time to pick a best answer, but I did want to pick this one!





The little documentary is great info on the site. Report Abuse

I think You have to ask doctor
i saw once on nip/tuck that sperm/semen is the best face cream
I think they recommend whatever product kicks them back the most money or free product...trust me that really does happen!
yes. you could be right. seek proven professional advise with evidence down there.





Best wishes
THEY SELL MAY GOOD CREAMS OVER THE COUNTER IN ANY PLASTIC SUR OFFICE
Each doctor has his or her favorites. Ask the surgeons front desk people, they'll know

No comments:

Post a Comment