Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is there any good face cream that can prevent oily skin?

I used a Mary Kay oil prevention lotion for a while, but I'd like to try something different. Any thoughts?Is there any good face cream that can prevent oily skin?
Okay, this is going to sound really weird but this is one of the BEST-KEPT BEAUTY SECRETS for those with oily skin: applying Milk of Magnesia to your skin completely sucks up oil. Odd, yes...but it's been a godsent for me!!





I totally understand your problem. I have chronically oily skin, friends have actually told me to wipe my face because it gets so oily :(. Milk of Magnesia has helped me tremendously! My face stays matte through the entire day! You just apply a thin layer of the liquid to your face and rub it in quickly before it dries. It will soak up all the oiliness or excess sweat that may make your face a shiny mess!





You can buy some Milk of Magnesia at any drugstore. Try it out!Is there any good face cream that can prevent oily skin?
well um i hav my own recipe ok...um get oatmeal and put alittle bit of water and with your hand and squish it and put it on your face but do it like every saturday or once a week or you can peel a cucumber get the green things and blend it untill its like a cream and it will really help ur skin
this will help you with great tips on skin care
I hate oily skin!! and i have it too...i use rapid clear by clean and clear!! mayb and hopefully it works for you!!!C:C:C:
Oil free Clean N' Clear Scrub!!
There is no such thing as a good ';moisturizer'; for oily skin. It all makes me break out.
use the cover girl line of skin care products
i use products for sensitive skin, because they have less oil in them. also try oil-free products, like from dove and oil of olay.
Any Cream or moisturizer that Says, ';oil Free'; Should be good.
Mary Kay has a good mositurzer for oily skin.


The oil-free lotion helps reduce the appearance of fine lines for younger-looking skin. Plus, it contains a next-generation antioxidant to guard against free radicals which cause the skin to age. The combination to oily formula helps absorb and control oil while providing essential hydration and special ingredients to give the skin a silky feel with a matte appearance.
Yes there is darling, it's by Mary Kay and I sell it. If you send me your information I will send you some samples and you tell me how it worked for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment