Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is an affordable face cream that a 20 year old should use?

I am 20 years old and I do track and field so I am outside in the sun all the time. I also have two parents that have wrinkles and bad sun spots so while I have young looking skin now, I don't expect to have it later. Is there an affordable face cream out there for people who don't need to reverse wrinkles and sun spots but want to prevent them? Any suggestions? Hopefully something with hydroxy, antioxidants, and/or vitamins?What is an affordable face cream that a 20 year old should use?
use loreal or olay is good for 20 years to prevent wrinkles.What is an affordable face cream that a 20 year old should use?
BeautiControl Cell-Block C. it is loaded with vitamins and is the ultimate preventative face cream. it replenishes your skin and protects it from free radicals, heavy metals and sun. it contains SPF 15 and litterally is like a protective mask that deflects harmful things from breaking down your skin.





you can get it at www.beautipage.com/tmeans
I would agree, proactive is a great acne prevention cream, but in your case you need something different. Since your in Track and Field, your constantly running in sweating and your body is already creating a balance of oils in your facial pores. You would be much better off using an oil free Acne Prevention face wash. Nutrogena makes an amazing Oil Free Facial Wash that works wonders. You can find it at Target or maybe even Walmart.
Eucerin Every Day Protection Face Lotion SPF 30, $9 drugstores.





Not only did it make my skin soft and hydrated, it protects from the sun SO WELL that my freckles (that I've had everywhere and forever) have faded. I like my freckles, but I like cancer free skin more. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either.





Good luck!!
i like cetaphil's facial moisturizer because it's good for sensitive skin, isn't greasy and is spf 15 :)
Proactive, its really popular and it works on everyone. Search it up on youtube if you want

No comments:

Post a Comment