Thursday, December 31, 2009

Face skin creams and pregnancy?

I am so overwhelmed by all of the things we need to stay away from during pregnancy! I am having breakouts, and am wondering if the following are ok to put on my face:





-salicylic acid acne wash


-benzoyl peroxide


-sulfer mask





Anything else I can use or need to stay away from?Face skin creams and pregnancy?
I've read somewhere you shouldn't use benzoyl peroxide, but I don't know about the other stuff. My face has been breaking out since I've been pregnant..and I've just been putting a little neosporin on my breakouts to help with the infection and iflammation..and of course washing with cetaphil soap twice a day. Better safe than sorry.Face skin creams and pregnancy?
yep those are all okay..i havent heard of any body cleaning products you arent supposed to use though!! =]
  • windows vista
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment