Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best face cream? And do I need to use separate nite and day creams or is one enough?

I dont use them but am told by my wife that Vichey make the best face creams.


She uses 3 diffrent creams, one for the night,one in the morning and if its very sunny another for a that day.





They must work she looks beautiful to me all the time.Best face cream? And do I need to use separate nite and day creams or is one enough?
It depends what age you are,1 cream is good enough if you are young like 20'30's.Everyone has different skin and different cream will work,go to a beauty salon and ask a beauty consultant.Best face cream? And do I need to use separate nite and day creams or is one enough?
As you are prone to spotting, I suggest you visit www.LizEarlNaturallyActiveSkincare for more reading. Liz Earl herself is a beauty expert and a botanist at that. Her products work.


You can also try logging on to QVCUK.com who sells her products by the thousands.
well, i got a free sample of the clinique mousturiser and it works a treat on a morning before i put my make up on, it isnt greasy at all and dries really quickly. for on a night, i bought some baby lotion for sensitive skin. it is also for exema... it works well, its very greasy but it makes my skin really soft when i wake up on a morning. then i just wash it off on a morning...
I can't give you the name of a good cream, I have tried soooo many and havn't yet found the right one but i do know that you need a separate day and night cream. For the day, you need one with spf and for night a lighter textured one so as to let your skin breathe, your skin naturally heals itself while you sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment