Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dou you buy alot of lotions and face creams?

nope.just the usual.i dun wan my face to be exposed to so many products.Dou you buy alot of lotions and face creams?
I just buy one moisturizer and use it all over it keeps my body nourished and protected from outside for inside I drink a lot of water about 12-15 glasses a dayDou you buy alot of lotions and face creams?
Hell yeah,what lady doesn't.
more than you could ever imagine...and nothing ever works for me! either is dries up me face or makes it oily
yes, one for my face, one for my body, one for my foot, one for my hands....
nah who needs em
No, my skin is perfect the way it is.
yeah, and end up throw them away. Because I forget what I buy ! oops !
My mom does for me. My grandma says I take such good care of my skin that I won't have wrinkles when I'm old.

No comments:

Post a Comment