Saturday, December 26, 2009

What body lotion and face cream should I buy?

I need to buy a body lotion and a face cream. Nothing too expensive though, I want something that I could get at like Duane Reade or something. Also it would be nice if its something with an SPF something.


I have normal to dry skin.


So what body lotion and face cream would you recommend I buy?What body lotion and face cream should I buy?
A face moisturizer that definitely works and isn't too expensive is Clean %26amp; Clear's Day face lotion. I have normal to dry skin too, and it doesn't make my face oily like a lot of other lotions have, plus it has SPF 15 and is only about $7.





As for body lotion, Olay's Quench lotion makes my skin as soft as it's ever been without being oily like body butter makes it. It's a little sparkly, too, which I wasn't expecting. Haha. :)





What body lotion and face cream should I buy?
As far as face cream you should not try to buy something extremely cheap, you will only waste your money. Neutrogena has good facial moisturizers...pick one that is best for your skin type.


Now as far as body lotion. There is this cream petroleum it hasn't got a scent to it. It is real inexpensive.....usually the store brand ($1.75-$2.00). It is real creamy and keeps your skin soft. What I do is I mix it with a little of my scented lotion and it takes on the smell of what ever the scented lotion is. You are well moisturized all day and you can smell like what ever scent you want with out using a lot of it.


I hope that helped
Ok, seriously, get the Mary Kay timewise miracle set. It's amazing. I used to use the wal-mart brands like maybelline and clean and clear. They're better than nothing, but don't really work that great. I'm 26 now, and I started noticing fine lines. Especially when I was tired, my eyes would get all saggy and gross! It freaked me out, because of course I thought I would stay young forever :-)





I started using Mary Kay a few months ago. It's seriously incredible. My face looks younger, and my skin is so smooth. My estitician (skin doctor :-) said I have the skin of an 18 year old again! The face wash has a gentle cleanser and exfoliant, and then the day and night solutions are called ';botox in a bottle.'; The day solution has spf 25. I work outside, and one day my whole body got burnt to a crisp but my face was fine! The night solution is so soothing and repairs cellular damage. Then the moisturizer is the best!





The best part is, if you find someone in your area selling it, they'll come and let you try it all out for free. They'll figure out what the best combination is for your skin, and also let you try a custom look with the makeup. They have all these new mineral powders that are awesome - I used to use bare minerals and these are even better, and cheaper. AND, it's 100% guaranteed, so if you don't like it you can return it. Your consultant just returns it to the company and it doesnt' cost her or you anything.





It's expensive, because it's the same caliber of stuff you get at department stores (like Clinique). But it's so worth it, you'll be happy you used it when you get older. Most Mary Kay consultants will let you do a payment plan. The miracle set is about $90, but it lasts 3-5 months if you portion it correctly. Mine lasts about 6 because I really eek it out :-)





Yeah, I do sell it, but I'm probably not the one you're going to buy it from so I'm not trying to sell you on anything. I just really do love the products. That's the reason I sell it in the first place, plus I get everything at wholesale :-)





Surf around their website, it's really nice. They have a product for everything! AND, if you host a party you can get some of this stuff for free!





http://www.marykay.com/skincare/antiagin鈥?/a>


(The set they have listed is $104 but includes foundation. You could get the mineral powder foundation as part of it, which makes it a good deal. You can also get just the face care for $90. Like I said, it lasts so long it ends up costing about the same as getting a bunch of the cheap stuff).
I am a fan of sugar and or salt scrubs as opposed to lotions. For body care. Face lotions are a whole other story I think nutrigenia is best for inexpensive. Check out





http://www.pssskincare.com
i would definitely try olay. It's a great product

No comments:

Post a Comment