Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the correct way to apply face cream?

some people warm up the face cream on their palms before applying it all over their face, some dot the cream on their forehead, nose, cheeks and chin and apply, some apply in circular motion, some massage it in, some spread it outward etc etc.





what is the correct way to apply it so that it really absorbs in your skin and gives you the best results? how do you do it?What is the correct way to apply face cream?
When I was a Mary Kay consultant this is how we were taught to do it: apply a small amount to the tip of your middle finger; distribute it to the tips of all your fingers (ie both hands) by rubbing them together back and forth. Dot the cream to your face a few times, then with an upward motion and starting at the jawline smooth it all over. When you put your foundation on, make your last movements downward movements to make the facial hairs lie flat.What is the correct way to apply face cream?
rub it gently and slowly in a circular motion all over your face
I warm it up in my hands and massage it in, do not forget your neck and chest area.
first wash your face with soap and water then pat dry your face then apply your face cream but make sure your face is dry before applying lt
i dot the cream and then message the cream in small circles with my finger tips in the upward direction. thats what most of them do
There is no correct way to do it because everyone has different skin types. If you have sensitive skin i would apply in circular motion or dot it.
I apply it to my still slightly moist skin in an upward and outward motion with my head tilted back as far as possible. I am hoping this will help my drooping jowls. (I am in my 50's) Sorry if that gave you a bad visual.





I don't know if this is the ';correct'; way, but this is how I apply it. Actually, mine is a moisturizing LOTION, but if I were to use a cream, that is how I would apply.
Apply the amount of cream on your hand, Rab it and then apply it on you face. The way of applying is to move both hands on one cheek for example from down to up. Don't go from down to up and from up to down. Do it down up and down up so the cream apply to your pores. Do the same thing to all your face.
Don't put too much otherwise your skin will get oily. Apply it in a circular motion on your cheeks, forehead, chin, nose and neck. Don't press the end of the tube directly on your skin because it might be unclean, put some on the tip of your fingers instead
I apply my face cream right out of the shower. I wash and exfoliate, pat dry and then apply the cream. The actual application method doesn't matter so much as the when. Skin is still moist right after washing, and applying face cream at this time helps ';lock in'; the moisture.

No comments:

Post a Comment