Thursday, December 31, 2009

What's a good face cream/moisturizer of a teenager?

My mom has some shiseido face cream, but I've read that its not a good idea for teenagers to use it. May I have some suggestions on what to use?What's a good face cream/moisturizer of a teenager?
Try neutrogenaWhat's a good face cream/moisturizer of a teenager?
it kind of depends on your skin type. oily, acne-prone, dry, combination?


I use clinique dramatically different moisturizer


the LOTION is good for dryer skin


the GEL is good for oilier skin.





And shiseido is fine for all ages? I dont know who told you its not good for teenagers but as far as I know it should be fine. Shiseido is a very good line.
Because your skin is a lot different to a fully grown adult, you will experience hormonal effects with your skin. It generally depends what type of skin you have: oily, dry, sensitive or combination. To be safe use a gentle product such as cetaphil or QV. I have used these and it helps a lot.
noxema
Cant do any better than your first answer

No comments:

Post a Comment