Thursday, December 31, 2009

Any good face creams out there?

my skin is starting to dry out due to the cold weather, heating etc. can anyone recommend a good face cream (my budget is $50) - i'm looking for something that isnt too greasy and can be worn during daytime under makeup. the night creams are a lot greasier which are okay while you are sleeping.Any good face creams out there?
Avon Anew cream (I think that's how it's spelled) is awesome. Oil of Olay is always good.Any good face creams out there?
Olay is the best


u can use it daily


morning under makeup


and while sleeping
BeneFit's Dear John. It's $30 for a decent size jar. It's light and won't clog pores. I love it. But if you're trying to prevent your skin from drying out, a really good night cream can help you even during the day. Bobbi Brown's Overnight Cream is $55 for a good size jar, but you use so little at a time that it lasts forever. I only use it during the winter. I know it's a bit over your budget, but it is a very good night cream with all long lasting effects. I don't even use a day cream when I use Bobbi Brown's stuff the night before.


Good luck and I hope you find something that works!
Cetaphil works really good...its very inexpensive, it has helped my dry skin tremendously, its not greasy, doesn't make you look oily, and it works great under makeup...I have tried everythign for dry skin and this seems to work the best...you can get it at wal-mart, target, etc.
Try a product called, ';Kiss My Face.'; I agree with the reviews on Drugstore.com -- it is great and nongreasy and natural.





WOW! I cannot believe I just answered a question in the makeup category...let's try to keep this quiet.
Oil of Olay.
Clinique's dramatically different face cream is the best. Like a miracle in a bottle.
buy a trial size of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisture lotion..not the gel..should cost around ten dollars...put this on first..then apply OLAY complete moisture lotion UV defense..over top of this...this costs around seven dollars....works for me..
I just bought a bottle of Clean %26amp; Clear.
I use Neutrogena Healthy Defense. I mix it with my foundation and apply it all together. I swear by it!
i love and i wear it under my makeup GREAT


Moisture rich protective moisturiser with spf 15


By: Artistry


it like $28


i get it at www.atafolla.qhealthbeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment