Saturday, December 26, 2009

Face creams top brands for daytime, nightime tell me which you like to use?

Natural Source Vitamin E cream, use it morning and night and your skin will feel as soft as a babys bottom! It was recommended to me by a plastic surgeon after I had a cancerous growth removed from my face 9 years ago - I have used it ever since and have no skin problems at all and get complimented on how young I look. It is in most health food shops and is about 拢5 for a pot that lasts about 3 weeks, so it doesn't break the bank either!Face creams top brands for daytime, nightime tell me which you like to use?
Hi!





A pharmacist once told me that all the expensive creams etc., were a waste of money, and that the only cream we should be using is a high factor sun cream.





She told me that the best one on the market was Boots own Soltan range, with an SPF of at least 40. She said it was the most researched and tested one, and came top in all the experiments.





I use their factor 50 morning, noon and night, and have done for the last 5 years. My skin has never been better.





Hope this helps!!Face creams top brands for daytime, nightime tell me which you like to use?
marykay timewise
my Mrs likes nothing better than a nice night time facial
Philosphy brand


Hope is not enough


rated number one by several mags
i have tried everything over the years from inexpensive to creams that would need a mortgage.





and i find that boots own time delay is brilliant, the day cream night cream and eye cream are fab and will not break the bank, they also have got good beauty boosters as well, so you can look good no matter how you feel





hope this helps
oil of olay ... thats my daily cream!


sometimes when i get dry skin on my face ... sounds wierd but cover in sudocream!


works miracles :)


x
ice cream in the morning, and hair cream in the evening
This all depends on your skin type and individual skin needs. There is no standard best product...everyone's skin is different. That being said...certain skin care lines produce consistently superior products. You want to avoid at all times products with fragrance. Kiehl's is fabulous ';standard'; skin care line...no fuss, just great products. Clinique has a simple clean science behind their products, fantastic all-around performance. Dr. Hauschka is an amazing organic/holistic line. If you are oily, Murad has great products that don't over-strip the skin ( so many companies have horrible oily skin products ). If you can afford it, the hype behind the Creme de la Mer line is absolutely true...it is BEYOND amazing. I have seen it literally transform people's skin in a short period of time. Lines to avoid for skin care ( they have great makeup, but their skincare is sub-par ): MAC, Lancome, Bobby Brown, Dior. Chanel and Estee Lauder both straddle the line of carrying scientifically developed skin care and good makeup. Good luck!!
I love to use Neutrogena.I like to use the foam wash and the acne treatment,The work really good on getting your pores and skin clean.Thay hve this thing called the Wave that is good for cleaning your pores.Overall I use the acne wash morning and night.
Clarins - morning %26amp; night
I really like Arbonne!!! the day cream and the night cream!!!








Shop now page: https://secure.myarbonne.com/arbonne/whi鈥?/a>
I like Clarins Gentle Day Cream...it's a little pricey but brilliant if you have sensitive skin. For night I like Erborian's 'Yuza Sorbet Night Moisturiser'
  • windows vista
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment