Thursday, December 31, 2009

Has anyone tried and tested sthe shimmer face creams that do make your face glow and not make it look ........

totally obvious if you could please tell me and what ou thought of it that would be great many thanks.xxxHas anyone tried and tested sthe shimmer face creams that do make your face glow and not make it look ........
Neutrogena makes a really good subtle lotion. I think it's called morning burst. I really like it. It adds a subtle glow, if you will, instead of an actual tint. It just makes you feel a little more refreshed, esp. when you drag out of bed in the morning.Has anyone tried and tested sthe shimmer face creams that do make your face glow and not make it look ........
my fav is Benefits Hollywood - glo. I put just a drop on my palm then add my moisturizer and mix...then apply to my face. Its not obvious but has an nice glow.





Any shimmer you use...remember to keep it light.....and mostly use on your cheek bone, nose ...jawline/neck.
clear radiance by bare minerals looks great!
I love shimmer foundation.... Try RIMMEL LONDON, they also include a free bronzer (use just to highlight your cheek bones and whatever else you want to ';POP'; Neutrogena also has a GREAT shimmer body lotion.
I tired the olay tinted daily moisturiser. It was nice and did add a subtle glow. But places where i put too much it streaked (side of my nose was a fanstatic place). So make sure you put it on even and don't forget to wash your hands because it tints them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment