Saturday, December 26, 2009

Shaving face all shaving creams hurt after I shave?

I dry shave and it doesn't hurt but my neck gets irreatited so what's the best shaving cream I can use????Shaving face all shaving creams hurt after I shave?
I've always suffered terribly with my skin after shaving, nothing seemed to help. I wet shave and this would probably cause less irritation. So I stopped shaving completely and used hair clippers instead, but joining the Navy meant I had no option but to be clean shaven everyday. I started doing some research and realised that I hadn't been shaving correctly. Seems technique is a big factor in reducing irritation.





As far as creams go nothing has worked for me at all until I started using a traditional silicone based cream instead of the more modern foams and gels and all that other crap. I use one called ';men-u shaving cream'; about $17/拢10 and it's fantastic. It may seem abit steep but it lasts ages. I wont use anything else.





www.men-u.com





Hope this helps.Shaving face all shaving creams hurt after I shave?
I also dry shave, and it's always a little irritating, but nobody can tell you the best shaving cream because different creams effect different people in different ways, I.E i could recommend you my shaving cream and it could make you even worse, my advice would be to use a decent shaver and try different sorts of cream until you find the one that your most comfortable with.
Don't use shaving cream - use shaving gel instead. The creams are all based on soap, while the gels are based on moisturizers. I shave with the gel and then use some more gel as an aftershave. I just lather up like I was going to shave again, just not using so much the second time, and rub it into my skin, then rinse off the rest. No burning or chafing.
The best shaving cream you can get is the stuff you make on your own, using a boar's hair brush and a tin of special soap you work into a lather yourself. Look up ';Wet Shaving'; or just view the link below
Nobody can tell you because a good shaving cream for me might be terrible for you.


If you have this problem, try good (not cheap) electric shaver.
The 1st answer is correct its cause your your shaver probably///Because i had this problem... Till i purchased a new 1 !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment