Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is a really moisturizing face cream/lotion for my ultra dry skin?

I have sensitive, ultra dry skin and Im looking for a good moisturizer. I would like a drugstore/ulta/grocery store brand because Im on a bit of a budget.


Preferably oil-free and without an spf. I also am prone to the occasional mild breackout. Ive heard aveeno has a good one? Please, please reccomend something!!!!What is a really moisturizing face cream/lotion for my ultra dry skin?
Go to Wal-Mart and get Equate cream in a little tub. I've used it on my face and not only does it last forever, but you don't need much and it really helps. Not even $5.What is a really moisturizing face cream/lotion for my ultra dry skin?
The brand Av茅ne has a line of products made specifically for sensitive and dry skin. I've tried Aveeno...it's pretty good. Nivea is REALLY moisturizing...I think it'd be better in the winter though!
go with the aveeno, my sons doctor recommended it for his


eczema and he hasn't had any problems since.
Eucerine Calming Cream. Feels greasy at first but it soaks in and feels good.
try Nicole Miller products! pricey but it is healthy for you and alot of brand name products arent that safe to use in the long run!
Use aloe vera gel after bathing on the dry areas.There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/
Try Vaseline. :)
try proactive even if you dont have acne it is good for moistureizing.


and murad works good too.:]

No comments:

Post a Comment