Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can somebody suggest a good day and night face cream for the winter months?

I am yet to find a good day/night face cream. I am 52 years old with a combination skin, although it seems at the moment my skin is very dry.聽 I think this would be due to the winter months as it seems to happen every year.聽 I would like something recomended that is not to light.聽 I hate to use a cream that feels like thick water. I also don't want to spend a million dollars on it because I think there must be good creams out there that are reasonably priced.Can somebody suggest a good day and night face cream for the winter months?
Lauren Hutton has one really good one. This moisturizer goes on thin and smooth and lasts for hours, even outside on the ferry. Its the best one i have used.Can somebody suggest a good day and night face cream for the winter months?
their is a day and night cream that you can get the brand is Olay and it works really really well!!! but it does not cost alot and if it is alot do you it is definitley worth it and also it is quite a thick substance.
I enjoy Nivea. But if you may think that it is too thick. A true blue product that proves itself over time %26amp; time again is Ponds. It is lighter than most creams and yet it moisturises beautifully. Best wishes.


Light %26amp; Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment