Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can you suggest an affordable face cream to help with wrinkles?

Seems I got a new batch for Christmas.





Right now I'm using something from Avon that's a moisturizing type thing. But I've been noticing deeper more defined lines and seems I need better stuff. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.Can you suggest an affordable face cream to help with wrinkles?
Depends where your wrinkles are, me for example I'm getting wrinkles around my eyes and around my lips and I started using MK anti aging moisturizer and their regular moisturizer for dry skin and I've really been able to notice a difference, I guess my skin just needed tons of moisturizing or something. Here's the address to the site I purchase from, I would recomend their products.


http://www.marykay.com/bvelazquez/skinca鈥?/a>


http://www.marykay.com/bvelazquez/skinca鈥?/a>Can you suggest an affordable face cream to help with wrinkles?
Vitamin E cream...$4 for a tub and it will last you all year.
cream of wheat

No comments:

Post a Comment