Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am fifty, I have dark circles under my eyes and would like ideas on face creams, now I use oil of Olay?

Laying down with cucumbers on our eyes sound delicious but impractical. I am 51 and I use Philosophy Hope in a Jar. It works for me. I hope this helps...I am fifty, I have dark circles under my eyes and would like ideas on face creams, now I use oil of Olay?
I use Kanebo. It's a japanese brand. it works well we me. If you have heard of it, try it! =)





some other ways


-concealer


-enough rest (at least 7 hours)


-cucumberI am fifty, I have dark circles under my eyes and would like ideas on face creams, now I use oil of Olay?
Okay, if you have circles around your eyes dont go all out and buy a bunch of creams, its called getting some sleep. And if u say you look filthy, set aside a day and go to a salon or barber shop to get cleaned up.
you should try mixing avocados in a bowl and once its all smushy put it on your face ....itss relly relaxing , then slice cucumbers up and put 2 of them on your eyes like they do at spas...only do this like a 2-3 times a week..u should do it during an evening when ure by yourself or there are no little kids around while listening to some classic muzik or the muzik u like if u prefer..........and try going to sleep a little bit earlieer....it will help alot.... u shouldn't probly use facial creams ....especially at ure age {no offense} l0l but thats because creams are madely made up of chemicals and they don't have no fresh vitamins.............
The good thing is we are not these bodies, ei face, race, color, nationality, religion, job, etc. we are eternal spirit souls, part and parcel of the supreme Soul,. also known as Krishna, Allah, Jehovah, Vishnu, etc. We have to get off the bodily conception of life and 50 is a good time to get completely absorbed in reality. Go to krishnaculture. for details on how to realize our constitutional position as spirit soul and transcend this material body and world.
a good thing to use is Mary Kay Conceler.....
i could help you cover it but not make it disapper its shear cover it makes the marks like that disapper
first i would recommend using a lotion with retin A in it for a wrinkle fighting plus, next i would go to any professional makeup counter for a personalized lotion for dark circles, everybodys skin is different and the over the counter creams are not as affective.
TRY SOME CUMBERS
I believe you get what you pay for! i do not cheapskate on my face. Try Alpha lipoc Acid Cream by california concepts. You can find it on line. It reduces dark circles, uneven skin tones, scaring. ect. I stand strongly by it!
I use olive oil because my skin is so dry and I am allergic to EVERYTHING.
AVON I am firm believer in Avon, I have been using there line eliminator for a while and i love it and they are cheaper than crappy dept store creams that IMO do not work
Avon puts out a very good cream for undereye circles, and it is under 20 bucks.......

No comments:

Post a Comment