Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can I get opinions on the best face cream, preferably for overnight repair?

I am looking for a cream that reduces pore size and firms/lifts skin. Especially for bags that form underneath your eyes :) I don't have particularly sensitive skin, but I prefer treatments that aren't harsh. Maybe a more natural/mineral treatment? I just want to hear what has worked for others!Can I get opinions on the best face cream, preferably for overnight repair?
i tried mens Clinique overnite repairs and it has done wonders.Try getting sample sachets if you cant afford the jar.Since mens skin is harder it is great and faster for women.good luck !!


My cousin tried l'oreal spf 60 with clarins hydrating cream and her spots are gone and skin is looking good. Try that too.Can I get opinions on the best face cream, preferably for overnight repair?
Avon Ultimate is an excellent product. Also Olay makes very good night creams.
The only products that I feel actually do what they are supposed to do are only found in spas.
Try the AVON Anew retroactive line.Great products that actually work.They also have a perfecting cream that I like a lot too.Good luck!!!
The Merle Norman Three Steps To Beauty skin care products worked for me. My Mom has been using it since the 1960s and her skin is beautiful and young.
Hi. I'm a sensitive skinned red head (so you'll know which angle I'm coming from). An emolient that is super hydrating is Mary Kay Extra Emolient Night Cream. If you like natural try straight vegetable glycerine. I've used this too. It draws moisture from the air to your skin! You can find it at most health food stores. As for Mary Kay, try to find it on ebay so you don't pay too much. I had to stop using both because I break out from dirty air. Haha! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment