Thursday, December 31, 2009

How would you know if a face cream is ruining your skin?

so i've been using this face cream for about three years and it makes my skin very smooth and nice. but when my parents caught me using it by rubbing it all over my skin they told me that i was burning away layers of my skin. that cream is only used for little spots. after stop using the cream, my skin got very dry and irritable to everything i put on it. does that mean it is harming my skin? and should i stop using it completely?How would you know if a face cream is ruining your skin?
yea its harming ya skin and stop using it only your skin will breakout





just buy skin id it really worksHow would you know if a face cream is ruining your skin?
You should not have to depend on a skin cream on a daily basis to keep your skin smooth.


I have battled acne prone skin for years and found that rather than skin creams and tablets, the best thing for it is a good healthy diet and lots of water.


I believe you probably are harming your skin using that cream, but should seek medical advice for a proper diagnosis.
Yes, you should really stop using it...like for good.





I just started using sugar...plain white sugar...mixing it with a small amount of water until it's like the consistancy of toothpaste and washing my face with it.usually 2 times in a row... Then taking honey (all natural) and smearing that on my face (2-3 xs a week). Leave it on for like 5 mins. That should take care of exfoliating your skin, healing any breakouts and also mousturizing. I also put a light moisturizer on at night and in the morning.
the best advice i can give you is to go to a dermacoligist and have them look at your skin and they will find you a perfect face wash for your skin type. however i suggest if youve been having these problems ever since you started using the cream then throw it away but if its only been happening recently it could be something else cuasing your skin to get irritated.
What your using might be a little too harsh for your skin. I do not recommend Clean and Clear products. They ruin my skin! My skin turned bright red once, everyone in my school called me Tomato!





I think you should try something light, like a soap. I recommend Neutrogena products! They work amazing for me! They keep my skin soft even if I don't use it for a while!





Good luck!
Sounds like chemical sensitization, and yes, you should probably stop using it because it sounds corrosive. Does it contain glycolic acid or retin?





Look up the ingredients %26amp; safety info by typing in the product name here: http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/
you should get a different cream.the one your using is probably the ones that burn your face so you wont have wrinkles.
The best way is to stop using it for a while and see how it does.
DEAF HELP !!!!!!!
your skin will fall off
Not so, but the fact your skin is getting dry does suggest your diet is poor.


Look at cream as a paint. It hides the imperfections. The imperfections are still there, but you are hiding the problem from being visible to yourself and to others.


If you put it on thick enough, your flesh could rot underneath but you could not see it because you have on a fake covering.


You diet is lacking in certain essential vitamins and minerals.





This is no different than dog food. Do you remember how they advertise that their product will give the dog a glossy coat(hair) because they added egg into the formula? This is true because there is some enzymes in the egg that the body needs for the hair.


People and dogs are the same. We are both warm blooded mammals.


Same for dandruff.(which is flaking skin). Fish oils(eating salt water fish every so often) can get rid of that. Or something else for something else.


That is why it is good to have a wide variety of food.


Pimples, zits and the like is excess oil in the foods you are eating(you body cannot #2 it all out, so your skin exudes it out which much gets caught under a layer of skin and blisters(acne or pimple). Cut back on eating fried foods, chocolate bars, potato chips and the like and watch it disappear naturally. It will.


Takes time. Just like it took time to make you sick, for sick is what you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment