Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are some good face lotions or creams?

on the less pricey side, i like neutrogena products. I like origins stuff too.What are some good face lotions or creams?
Look for something oil-free.


I personaly use Biore. Makes my skin extremely soft and it smells good.


If you want something thicker look for ponds.


= ] Hope this helped a lil bit.What are some good face lotions or creams?
Beauty Control has great moisturizers and creams for the face.
for skin related i got some tips in try it in http://fairlook.blogspot.com
This depends on your specific skin type and allergies. If you are prone to get acne, I would recommend products that are not comedogenic (causes acne). Some of the gentler products on the market are Johnson%26amp;Johnson and Aveeno, which is perfect as a moisturizer for most skin types (especially dry).





Shiseido is also another non-comedogenic product that I would recommend. Their ';Pureness'; line products are not too expensive and they do a good job at moisturizing/preventing break-outs.





As long as you are not using any product that you're allergic to (or can cause any irritation/acne/etc.), you should be fine with most products on the market.
There is a blog about beauty products out there, the writer of it clearly states she has acne prone and oily skin. Go to this site and she will probably have a review on a moisturizer or sunscreen or cleanser that would be good for you.





http://givemegivenchy.blogspot.com/
I use olay.
I like Oil of Olay total effects :) It works wonders on my skin :)
The least expensive drugstore brand that I love is the Dove line of night cremes! It's really good stuff, perfect for really dry skin.





Aveeno ultra calming creme is another good face lotion. It has camomile and some stuff in it that is supposed to even out your complexion and reduce redness! I love this stuff as well, however for the winter in northern canada, it wasn't able to keep me as moisturized as I wanted. I'm definitely going back to this line in the summer! http://www.aveeno.com/productDetail.do?p鈥?/a>





I'm currently using the Vichy line. I love it. It's definitely more expensive than aveeno and Dove, but I think it's worth it. The Vichy line is really lightweight and very moisturizing. It's more moisturizing than the Aveeno, but less than Dove's night creme. http://www.vichyusa.com/_us/_en/catalog/鈥?/a>





Clinique has a really good face lotion. This is more expensive (same range as Vichy). The yellow lotion is my favorite, it's their signature lotion. It's lightweight and fragrance free. http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





(I'd love to give this a try, it's one of sephora's top sellers - http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





**I have really dry skin that gets 1-3 zits monthly...but only around ';that'; time of the month... so if you have dry skin this should help. If you have acne prone skin, don't bother with the dove I recommended, it's a really thick lotion that has some oil in it. The Clinique, Aveeno and Vichy are all great regardless of your skin type. They are oil free and quick absorbing.
I use papaya kojic and licorice base lotion and cream which are


available online. Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'


These work wonders.
You did not say what you need it for....I use Proactiv to help with my acne, I have adult acne..yuck.. never had it as a teen. I did use Mary Kay Timewise for normal skin. Loved it, but the Proactiv is great also!

No comments:

Post a Comment