Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can I mix face creams?

I have one that is good for my dry skin but the smell is just makes me gag it's like a ';old lady'; smell... Can I mix it with a better smelling cream?Can I mix face creams?
NO! Never mix the creams because...............


1-It ruins the face creams.


2-It can cause your face to break out even worse.


3-You can get itchy irretaed red bumps.


4-You will have to buy new face cream if it ruins the face cream and the face cream was expensive.





I hope I helped you at least a little bit and don't ever mix the creams. Thanks!!!Can I mix face creams?
You could try it but if that doesnt work then try putting on some perfume
That would probably ruin the cream.


Put it on then spray the air with perfume.





Don't out fragrance in the actual cream as that might irritate your skin, especially if its dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment