Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What's a good moisturizing face cream for this harsh winter weather?

I have very dry, sensitive skin, especially in the winter. Can anyone suggest a good face cream I can use (that's not oily) that will hydrate and moisturize my skin for a good 8 hours? Thanks!!What's a good moisturizing face cream for this harsh winter weather?
eucerin lotion for sensitive skin...It works well and I have very dry skin now since im on retin A and this stuff worksWhat's a good moisturizing face cream for this harsh winter weather?
I don't know about face cream, but I'll tell you what has been the miracle product for me. I am 48, and, up until last year, I would always have very nasty chapped and dry hands, sometimes to the point to where they would actually bleed, that was brought on by the winter cold. No cream I tried would do anything to eliminate the problem. One day, my wife bought Lever brand soap for me, and it has done wonders, due to the fact that it contains Vaseline. I haven't had a problem with chapped dry hands since. I swear by it! (All brands of Lever Soap have it, so it doesn't matter what fragrance you choose).
any of the superdefenses by clinique are amazing! they also have different formulas for your skin type. the link below is for very dry to dry, but they also have regular and oily skins





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>
Eucerin is what almost every dermatologist will tell you to get. you can get it at any drugstore.
I use Nivea face cream. It works amazingly. You can buy it at any local drugstore!
I like Aveeno. It's very gentle and it really helps. Try the Ultra Calming Daily Moisturizer.
  • windows vista
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment