Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Face cream that is good for dry skin and also fakes pimples marks? 10 points for the best answer.?

I would like to know a face cream that fades marks and is also a moisturise. I am willing to spend 拢1-2.50 but no more than that. Can you please help me.Face cream that is good for dry skin and also fakes pimples marks? 10 points for the best answer.?
Pure A Cream by the Garnier Skin Naturals Collection worked really well for me. It's a little more than what you want to pay for it though coming in at 拢4.49 but definitely worth it.


http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s鈥?/a>Face cream that is good for dry skin and also fakes pimples marks? 10 points for the best answer.?
i dont think i can help u on this question but i do no some good cream four dry skin and to use four moisturiser its coco body butter from the body shop four a little tub its 拢5 four a big one it is 拢12
Try palmers cocoa butter formula lotion, with vitamin E. Comes at slightly more than your budget but I really dont think your gonna find a satisfying product for your problem at that price. This lasts ages too fyi.
1-2.50 isint a lot.Maybe the boots own brand range or superdrug range.Or the Simple creams are good and cheapish!
'Im willing to pay 拢1'


LOL that made my evening, well.. that made my minute :D

No comments:

Post a Comment