Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What will happen if i use nair face cream on my upper lip?

i know nair works really well and i've handled the burning before on my face, but im not sure about how it'll look. my mom's trying to convince me not to do it and she keep talking about it growing back and stuff. does anybody else use it and how often do you have to redo it so that it doesnt look weird?What will happen if i use nair face cream on my upper lip?
If your skin is sensitive it might be red for a few days but a little moisturizer should help that. It grows back slowly and does not come back blacker or thicker because it comes out at the root. I have to do it once a month but everyone is different.What will happen if i use nair face cream on my upper lip?
i trim mine with a tiny pair of hand scissors


i watched my friend do it and its very affective

No comments:

Post a Comment