Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Any creams that will help the redness on my face caused my acne go away?

have pretty bad acne, and I'm trying to get away from the plastic face look caused my putting on too much foundation. I have to put on a lot of makeup to cover of the redness of my skin. Any creams that will help even my skin tone?Any creams that will help the redness on my face caused my acne go away?
have you consulted with a dermatologist, and are you currently using medication?





I used to suffer from acne as well, and after seeing a dermatologist, I was able to get it all under control. It's really the best advice I can give. A lot of insurance companies cover it in their medical plans if money is an issue. If you can't or don't want to here are some ideas.





Make-up will def clog your pores and can cause more break outs. Try a brand like Prescriptives. It covers great but is non-comodogenic (non pore clogging). You won't have to cake it on to cover up. Also make sure you exfoliate and wash your face as soon as you get home. The less time you have make up on the better. My skin has cleared up amazingly by just not wearing make up.





A lil trick I used to use for redness was eye drops. Sounds weird I know, but it causes your blood vessels to contract decreasing the appearance of redness. It works for your eyes and skin. You can also try the green correcting concealer before applying your makeup. That helps with redness too.





Good luck!!Any creams that will help the redness on my face caused my acne go away?
Hello, Clean and Clear Deep action cream cleanser. Which is oil free. works really good on me. and you can actually feel it working. So I hope you find something that works for you.


God Bless and Jesus Reigns.


Courtney Lynn
i've heard that freederm gel is quite effective for treating acne. but my doctor pescribed me antibiotics and they really help ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment