Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Has anyone used aldi's siana face creams?

what if any improvements have you noticed?Has anyone used aldi's siana face creams?
I use them, my BF does, my mum, my nan and my dad! I love them. My skin is so much softer and it's a great base for make up. I switched from Clinique to Aldi and I like the Aldi one so much better. My mum and nan sware it helps with lines too x x


ADD Musicman I dunno how Aldi is a complete rip off its exactly the same as buying own makes in other supermarkets. It's just cheaper and from experience much better quality. Who cares if it's from Germany, do you honestly think everything in Tesco is from Britain?!Has anyone used aldi's siana face creams?
i have both the night cream and day cream. it smells a bit funny but apart from that its ok. it's only 拢1.89 so even if it doesnt work your not loosing much
DONT BUY ALDI PRODUCTS!!!! Aldi is a conplete rip off. They import all of their products from Germany!
Yes and they are quite good. also very cheap to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment