Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm doing a project for school and I need advice on colors for a face cream container?

We are doing a project and we are supposed to produce Cream. We decided on producing face moisturizer. Now we are done but we don't know what color to pick for the container.


Some wanted to pick black cuz no one uses black and it would be eye-catching but I it is kind of depressive and not everyone would buy that.


The face moisturizer is supposed to give one a fresh and light feeling and we picked lemon grass for the fragnance.I'm doing a project for school and I need advice on colors for a face cream container?
Who would you market the creme to? If they are rich, young, and goth, black would be edgy and great, with a chome stripe...





Why not a pale lemongrass color?

No comments:

Post a Comment