Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More frequently I have read that even expensive face creams are not worth the money. Any comments or knowldge

Ulay was voted the best of the lot in tests with even creme de la mer not being particulary useful!!More frequently I have read that even expensive face creams are not worth the money. Any comments or knowldge
I have used Philosophy products for about 2 years and the change in my skin texture and fine lines is amazing, so I can't agree that they aren't worth the money. People are always telling me how young I look %26amp; my skin feels like a baby's. Although not ridiculously expensive, they sure aren't cheap.More frequently I have read that even expensive face creams are not worth the money. Any comments or knowldge
hey hunni,


i read in a magazine once that most of the creams and moisturisers and especially anti wrinkle mads, contain shocking ingredients!!!


im not lying hunni, but some contain placenta, skin cells of aborted babies and some contain mens forskin,


they dont put it on the lable and there is currently an uproar about it, but trust me....


the bast thing you can use i say...is soap. dove soap. its got nothing in it, it WILL NOT dry your skin, and it smells divine!!
yeah i've heard that anti wrinkle creams etc arent that good...
It does seem to be the case, although I have seen a lot of research that Creme de la Mer does do something and make a difference. I think in general its keeping your skin moisturised that is the important thing, everything else is just extra. I always use Boots own Botanics range because its pretty natural and my skin really likes it - its also very cheap! I used to use Clarins and Clinique and think Botanics is nicer personally.
yep , they aint worth it at all , my mum spent 拢125 on this cream that was supposed to tone her face and it hasnt done anything , they only thing that does work though are botoxes but they are abit expensive , hope that answered your question x
Halle Berry even mentioned this one her website http://www.hallewood.com


the reason is most of these products have the SAME ingredients the only difference are the fragances and the packaging they use to make people feel like they are buying something that has more quality, and effectiveness when really youre just wasting money. stick to a simple face cream but more importantly focus on wearing suncsreen to prevent signs of aging, and eating right and working out even if you feel you are in shape this will get your skin in top shape.
Creme de La Mer is amazing. It is very rich but corrects skin damage. I had some sun damage and also scars from skin cancer biopsies and have used creme de la mer for about 5 years. It is worth the money. My face broke out at first, but then my skin looked amazing. After using the face cleanser, face tonic, cream and serum from creme de la mer for 5 years, I started experimenting with other brands to save a little money.





I now use DHC, which is a Japanese company that heavily samples (you probably get catalogs with samples in the mail. Try them. They are really good!) Now, I use DHC olive essentials kit: cleanser, soap %26amp; toner, with creme de la mer creme and Fusion Beauty eye cream and lip treatment, Clarins neck and decollate cream. I slap on some Dr. Brandt's Pores No More, mascara and some Prada lip balm and I am good to go.





My skin looks great. Creme de la Mer actually healed my skin, including my scars. I am 36 and my skin looks like I am in my 20's-- better than when I was in my 20's actually.





It costs 1200 for 16.5 ounces, but you can keep it in the fridge and dish it out in small jars. If you buy at Neiman Marcus during a Beauty Event, they will load you up on free samples-- enough La Mer daily routine kits to last you a month. It will last in the fridge indefinitely and the 16.5 lasts me almost 3 years. You do not need to warm it up in your hands first, That's wasteful. The heat of your facial skin is good enough to activate it.





Oil of Olay is horrible. It may have a seemingly nice texture and may seem to hydrate the first day you use it, but after long time use, your skin will look terrible. You get what you pay for with face creams. If you use face cream from the drugstore, it'll have alcohol in it, cheap perfumes and additives.





Whoever voted Olay as best must have compared it to Seabreeze and Dove. They definitely did not use La Mer. And that's the truth.





Also, Fusion Beauty products are really really good. I've never had Botox and with Fusion Beauty (LiftFusion and LipsFusion, I will never need Botox).





I know this is long winded, but keep in mind that diet and lifestyle really has an effect on your skin. So, if you don't smoke and drink lots of water and eat lots of raw vegetables, you will improve your skin. Heredity also plays a part but the right products can slow the look of aging.
i've been using mary kay ';time wise'; products since they came out and i'm very happy with them!!!
i think clinique is the best skincare out there. its high priced if youre poor (like me lol) but in the grand scheme of things, midpriced.
Most of them don't work. The only good skin care products contain collagen and are injected into your face.
its usually the % of anti oxidants etc dat makes them good but anything wit marine ingrediants is especially good for the skin clinque have a new antioxidant moisturiser which is very good but a lot of the time it can be the name your paying for
Mary Kay has been the #1 skin care brand for 13 consecutive years...they are great!!
Look at http:/my.oriflame.co.uk/cosmetics_and_je鈥?br>




There's loads of good stuff whether your little, middle-aged or old
Clinique has been the best for me so far.


I have tried Olay and Simple as they are fragrance free (I have sensitive skin) but after a while my skin gets dry red and sore and it stings if I use these products.


I have been using clinique for about 18 months. My skin still get the odd dry patch, but it doesn't sting when I use the Clinique products.


Can't fault it!!
Take away my Christian Dior Capture First Action cream and risk death.. It may be all down to genes and placebo effect, but it seems to have prevented any fine lines so far and my skin feels great so I'm sticking with it!
I find that anything with dead sea minerals works a treat for me.My mum uses Olay and people think she is about 55 when she is 65.

No comments:

Post a Comment