Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What kind of face cream should I use?

I have sensitive skin and I'm looking for a face cream that doesn't make your face oily; and one that is moisturizing and locks in moisture. I used Ponds for a while but it was really thick, heavy and oily. Now I use somehting called H2O but you can only buy it at those stands and stuff so I'm looking for any good drug store face creams that are of a fair price as well.What kind of face cream should I use?
I too suffer from extremely sensitive skin, and I just bought Clean and Clear Day moisturizer. I like that it has spf, shine control, and is hypoallergenic. It was around 8 dollars which is awesome. The texture is soft and it doesnt leave a shiny gross mess on your face. It is definately worth a shot.


Hope this helps.What kind of face cream should I use?
ohkay yeah i'm just gonna get to the point here, basically you want a face cream that's not scented, because scented anything is not as good as the original type. scented creams tend to be more oily because it needs more chemical to create the smell, so you should always stick to the original one. I use the brand named Vaseline, it's pretty good, to me. but yeah...i heard nivea is good too...
I recommend to use dermaE is good for you and hydrate sensitive skin and is organic go to dermaE.com check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment