Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Must i use separate creams for the face & the eyes?

if so, what eye creams would you recommend for dark circles and puffy eye bags? thanks.Must i use separate creams for the face %26amp; the eyes?
You can use the face cream near your eye area, but eye creams are more moisturizing for you eyes. For the puffiness, a cool wash cloth may help. If not try cucumber slices, or eye gel pack that you put in the fridge. It just depends on how much time you want to spend on it. I use MaryKay moisturizers and eye cream and I love them. Try this website www.marykay.com/robinbenitz for more information. I know her personally and she is great!Must i use separate creams for the face %26amp; the eyes?
hmmmm, everyone says you have to but I am really not sure if it makes much difference. The under-eye area is very delicate so I guess the key is to use very little of any product in that area and to pat it on gently with your ring finger.
I use a different cream at night for my eyes, and I have found that with consistent use my dark circles minimize and my eyes are less puffy. I like Burts Beeswax Royal Jelly eye cream. It's nice and thick and plus, since it's Burts, I know it is all natural and not tested on animals. It's a bit expensive (like $15) and it may seem like a lot but you use so very little that it lasts forever. Also, I use it above my eyes after plucking, and it minimizes redness and swelling!
first off you can use different creams for face and eyes. dark puffy, bags under eyes - use somethings in the kitchen - used teabags - cucumber slices - also vitamin c and vitamin e are great on your skin make sure these are both in your face and eye cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment