Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What do women think about men using products such as face creams ect..?

I think it's fine... it shows that you care about yourself and your appearance. Which is a good thing!What do women think about men using products such as face creams ect..?
Other men think its gay but no way it isnt.why should woman just have to look after there apprance all the time its about time men start to aswellWhat do women think about men using products such as face creams ect..?
I think its about time men were encouraged to look after their skins


I also think they should be allowed to dye their hair when they start to go grey like women do without people making fun of them
I think it's perfectly normal. My husband has always taken care of himself and he looks great! I am teaching my 14 yr. old son how to keep his skin healthy. However there is a difference between healthy concern and narcissism. Same with women. ;)
I don't think there's anything wrong with that. My husband has face lotions that are made specifically for men. If they were designed and marketed, there must be a need for them.
I think you should, it is a good thing, men have skin adn it needs to be looked after too, anyone saying anydifferent is wrong.
The same men think about women using them: men want women to look their best, but do not want to know how it was achieved. The same for men.
there is absolutely nothing wrong with male grooming. infact i like it when a man takes care of himself like that
i don't think its all that weird. Guys need to get rid of zits and age spots just as much as us girls. I say if it makes u shimmer or look like ur wearing make up, stop, just stop it. thats a girls job to look all done up, but if it just to clear up ur face, then more power to ya!
Why not? They have skin too
Men get dry skin too, I don't want to kiss a scaly face in the morning and neither does he.
As long as he doesn't have more products than me I'm ok with it. If he has zit cream, facewash, and stuff like that, then it means he takes care of himself. A woman should love a man that takes care of the little things like that. Now if he uses like exfoliating masks, age defying lotion, and moisturizer I'd be a little iffy about him. It would make me think he's more of a woman than I am and that he's either gay or metrosexual. I'm ok if he uses a lot of different shampoos and conditioners and gel and hair products. I love a man with good hair. My boyfriend thinks I have too many beauty products. He uses my zit cream and face wash, but he always asks why I use moisturizer and face cream and all this other stuff. He doesnt' see the point of it.
I think its fine for guys to use anything like face creams etc, why not if it helps you feel and look good then go for it.


I think most women would agree with me, my boyf shares most of my body lotions nice to pamper yourself.


go for it!!!
You'll get a very mixed reaction. I would think you were smart. Women use all of those products on their face because it improves the health of their skin and slows aging. No matter what women think of it now won't matter when you're in your fifties and have the skin of a thirty year old. Use whatever you want and you'll feel and look better. Just make sure you don't overdo it, you might clog your pores.
I think it's great, why shouldn't men take pride in their appearence?





Mens skin needs to be looked after too, i think its about time that skin care for men was made as popular as it is for women.
It's a great idea. It's understandable that some guys have acne and dry skin that can't be completely controlled but it's nice if a guy puts out the effort to keep the skin on his face nice. I say go for it.
My wife thinks it's great since she wants me to look my best for as long as possible.
it's normal and is optimal for good beauty hygiene.
well it depends what u use its ok to clense and moistorize but some stuff i might think your gay like face packs ect...
I think it's ok, y shouldn't a man, he wants 2 look good 2 right? I encourge my husband 2 try things out, heck I will help him if he wants, I want my man 2 always look as good as he can
errrr what do men think about women using face creams ,whats the difference
Why not. Men like to take care of their appearance as much as women. good on them

No comments:

Post a Comment