Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is a face cream which contains added frangrance bad for your skin?

What are the effects of 'parfum' within a face cream on one's skin? Is it better to use an unfragranced product, or is that only necessary for those with sensitive skin? Can fragrance have a detrimental effect on the skin?Is a face cream which contains added frangrance bad for your skin?
The best face creams I've found are made with natural ingredients, such as Dr Haushka, Weleda from health shops.


My favourite is called Miracle Lotion (it says it's for dry skin but can be used on normal skin also);


it contains 14 Natural Herbs, extracted with a low heat process that preserves their effectiveness. The 7 natural oils, including rich Olive Oil and Sweet Almond Oil. It's avaiable from Victoria Health:


http://www.victoriahealth.com/vhstore/pc鈥?/a>





with luv


KKIs a face cream which contains added frangrance bad for your skin?
it will most likely make your skin extremely dry. that's what happened to me. it was like red %26amp; chapped almost with like pealing kind of.. then when i put make up over it, it looked reallllly bad.
well i dont know the answer to that but its always best to use face cream which is organic nd full of fruits nd that etc. its always better 2 ask ur doctor if ur gettin problems with it - jst dont use it. i use a cream made from apple nd something else Lol nd it dosent cause any problems. it just smooths skin :D
the ';cleaner'; the product the better i think. what use is parfum in face creams? doesnt do anything! i agree with the clinique posting. i tried it myself and it was so harsh and i had loads of breakouts because of it.
I don't think fragrances are bad for your face unless you're allergic to them. I'm lucky that my skin isn't really sensitive, but for some reason Clinique absolutely tears me up - that's the only stuff that does bother me.
I find if i use a perfumed cream on my face it irrates my skin.


I prefer unfragranced products.
chemical fragrances are not good, but if you can find something with a natural fragrance from an essential oil, they can be very good.
Depends on your allergies
Those with sensitive skin cannot use added fragrances. Those with normal skin can use them with no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment