Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What's a good face cream for women in their 20's?

I'm wondering what are some good creams for women in their 20's.





I have oily skin, and I'm prone to break-outs around my child and forehead. I want something that can make my face look brighter and healthier looking.What's a good face cream for women in their 20's?
loreal makeup has plenty of day creams and night creams, i have some myself and they work wonderfully. I too get break outs and putting a cream on could make it worse. try a face wash first, it doesnt have to be a big $$$ kind it can be something small and simple from a drug store even.





hope that helps!!!What's a good face cream for women in their 20's?
Lovely lady,





I recommend what I use. First a cleanser/toner combo to address the oily skin issue: I use Coonobabe Pepino cleanser followed by their Manzanillo toner. Wash with cleanser, the pat dry with clean towel, then apply toner with cotton pad and allow to air dry. During hot and humid days, I repeat this process but it's worth it for a clean to the touch skin, and oil/pimple free http://www.coonobabe.com.


For face cream I use 2 products:


For the eye area: I use Extreme Eye Rescue made specifically for eye puffiness, wrinkles, dark circles (I call them raccoon eyes)


http://www.isabellapelle.com/eyewrinklec鈥?/a>


For the rest of the face, hands, feet, arms I use their Preve extreme anti aging. http://www.isabellapelle.com/antiagingcr鈥?/a> It contains the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. I also have fines lines and it has greatly diminished them, so much so, that I got another bottle for my mother she has very dry hands, and forehead wrinkles. After 1 month of use, my mom's hands are no longer dry, and her forehead wrinkles have dminished greatly. Hope this helps you as it did for me and my mother.
  • windows vista
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment