Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is the best face cream moisturizer out there to use?

I loooove Oil of Olay! It doesnt clog pores and it keeps skin smooooth all day! I live by it and so does my mother!!What is the best face cream moisturizer out there to use?
I use an Avon cream. It keeps your face moist during the winter.What is the best face cream moisturizer out there to use?
Depends on your face type. I've done really well with clean and clear's facial moisturizer, and then recently switched to Oil of Olay's daily facial moisturizer. Both have done wonders for me.
I have tried many creams for my face (from Avon, Ponds, oilOlvay, Mary kay, estee lauder, Clinique, etc) until I was introduced to Arbonne. They have great products for all skin types and they are pure and natural and made from natural plants and oils.





Depending on you age I am 29 and I am using some creams from the Ant-Aging Line and Intelligence Line.


Take a look at the website: www.arbonne.ca





If you would like more info or is interested in the products e-mail and I will be happy to help you..,,if you would like a sample let me know and compare to what you are currently using. ....Good Luck!
Jergen's tinted moisturizer. I love it! Use it everyday!!
I have heard from a couple of sources that the best is good old fashioned cheap Vaseline.
My very favorite is Estee Lauder Hydra Complete. It makes my face so fresh and smooth and keeps it that way all day. Plus it smells wonderful! I know it costs more then drug store brands but it's worth every penny. For a less expensive brand, I recommend Aveeno Radiance. It truly makes your skin radiant and does not clog pores.


Now if money is no object, the absolute best is La Mer. It costs $100 for a small jar but man!!!! it is a miracle cream! You can get a sample at their counter at Saks. A little goes a long way and you will see and feel a difference right away. If I ever strike it rich, that's the moisturizer I'm going for!
In my opinion, Olay is the best. I've used it since I was 13 and now I'm 28 and plan to keep using it.
I love Neutrogena products because they really heal dry skin and are mildly scented, I find most moisturizers smell heavily.





I use the hand cream every morning and that's all I need for the day. Then at night I use on my nails to keep the cuticle soft.





Oh! But we are talking face cream!!!! Sorry, Oil of Olai is the best because it is not heavy and it does not make your face break out :)
Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer from Mary Kay Cosmetics. i love this stuff!
Clinique works best for me
Either Pond's or Mary Kay. I prefer Pond's though. Some moisturizer's don't exactly protect your skin, they just give it a glow. Though, Pond's actually makes it look healthy and its really rich in mineral oils, and smells real nice! Their cold creams are best to use =)
I like Aveno facial lotion. It doesn't clog my pores at all.
by far Dermalogica Face Cream.


It moisturizes without leaving and oily feeling after.


Also you should try the Dermalogica Speical Cleansing Gel and Daily Microfolient. Both work like magic!
Mary Kay
Mary Kay's Timewise

No comments:

Post a Comment